Bombing Run

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bombing Run

The Hub in Dallas hosts a ton of old school maps as well as mutaters and Bombing Run- I can't get BR to work properly. Bots didn't fill in empty slots. A freidn and I were in alone and the ball wouldn't allow us to pick it up. Anyone know who admins the hub or what we need to do? I need some BR in my life

most likley the files there are not up to date. Try PHX server, they have all files updated. Bot support will come soon
    Projects: UT4BombingRun | UTCC wiki

Comment

The same is happening on another server. I can't even start a game, it keeps me in Warm Up. If I hit ENTER it suicides me.

Comment

I will try to get that updated on Carnage. Sorry about that guys.
        Unreal Carnage.com UT4 Maps: DM-Maelstrom DM-SpaceNoxx

Comment

where are the leagues at? thats what i want to know.

Comment

Bombing run has been updated to n0niz latest (v1.50) on Unreal Carnage.

Comment

Bots either don't show or won't move. Instagib, low gravity and speed mutators won't work. Locally or on Carnage server

Comment

Could also use smaller, arena-type maps for fewer players or 1v1. Is is possible to convert old maps? I'd give it a whirl

Comment

Bots work online and offline on twintombs and grendelkeep. If it doesnt work on a hub, it has not the newest gamemode and map versions. Since u don't read news on ut4br.blogspot.com you should not complain to much. Instagib works if u click configure mutator. Low grav and speed mut i didnt test yet.
                  If it still doesnt work for you, you should delete all BR files and redownload gamemode twintombs and grendelkeep.
                  yes you can convert old maps. I agree we still need arena maps
                  Last edited by n0niz; 09-12-2018, 12:21 AM.

Comment

n0niz- I'm not complaining, just trying to get it to work. I HAVE read ut4br.blogspot.com !! It says there that bot support exists. I don't know what I'm doing wrong to get it to work. The bots don't move when it's just me, when I try playing someone else they don't appear at all. I had recently reinstalled the BR files from ut4br.
                    Again- I'm not complaining, I just want to see it working well. I think it's an awesome gametype...

Comment

I experienced some corrupt .pak fot me it was UTvehiclemutator that didnt update it. Remove all content of DownloadedPaks and MyContent. Only use newest BRfiles then. Test offline on Grendelkeep. If it works keep adding few map back to DownloadedPaks and test again. Thats how u find a corrupt .pak
                      just info: click box AddBots down left box

Comment

so i could test it now. offline bots work fine, online they join warmup but get deleted on start match, which has to be fixed

Comment

Updated Unreal Carnage to 1.51 and made sure all of the maps are the latest revision.

Comment

tried to start a game at Carnage and got this? Click image for larger version

Name:	UnrealTournament--10_10_2018-10_35_44-PM.png
Views:	2
Size:	827.3 KB
ID:	403193
                            Attached Files

Comment

I just tried a match tonight on both Disclosure and Twintombs and it worked fine. Have you tried emptying your cache of any BR related things and redownloading from the hub?

Comment

Working...
                              X