Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unreal Tournament Updates?

Hello,

Wondering when we will be getting some in game updates? Its been well over a year since any sort of update has come for this game.

Thanks

There currently are no plans to return to UT development at epic games; They're too busy with Fortnite.

However that doesn't mean that they will never return to UT. They more than likely will. They know that they kind of have to finish UT, in some way or another. They cannot bury it like Paragon, even if the following of UT is smaller than that of Paragon.

Try to stop your UT itch for a bit though, because I' cannot see them continuing any work on it for the next little while. - When they finish StW (if StW will ever be finished, they can relieve the BR team, so that they can get back to UT)
    http://www.speedtest.net/result/5025355936.png
    My Gaming Setup;
    i7-4770K @3.5Ghz (original clock speed) 12gig RAM. nVidea GTX 760 (192-Bit) - Windows 10 64 Bit
    Razor DeathAdder Chroma(Mouse), Razor Vespula (Mousepad), Razor Kraken Pro (headset), Acer 19.5' Monitor, LG 120 Hrz 4K 49' TV
    Total Build Cost; $3,610 CDN, w/ 5 year extended warranty on all parts.

Comment

If you wanted my best guess, it's that they'll return to UT4 Dev by mid Feb of 2019. Though, might even take as long as Mid 2019.
      http://www.speedtest.net/result/5025355936.png
      My Gaming Setup;
      i7-4770K @3.5Ghz (original clock speed) 12gig RAM. nVidea GTX 760 (192-Bit) - Windows 10 64 Bit
      Razor DeathAdder Chroma(Mouse), Razor Vespula (Mousepad), Razor Kraken Pro (headset), Acer 19.5' Monitor, LG 120 Hrz 4K 49' TV
      Total Build Cost; $3,610 CDN, w/ 5 year extended warranty on all parts.

Comment

I'd settle for an engine update, if nothing else. There's no doubt we're missing some seriously useful performance benefits, at this point.

Comment

CaNaDa , This UT Alpha update has been long awaited! I played the new version for a long time and I still do but my characters keys always get stuck mid game. Please at least update these bugs, but hopefully there will be some big improvements to it like more Blitz maps! Please please please optimize for MacOS! I wish there was some way I could contribute!

Comment

Working...
          X