Quick play not working again?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick play not working again?

Waited 11 minutes and nothing, either with Blitz or DM.

Doesnt work for me. I am very sad

Comment

Yep. It's driving people into the hubs which is good for variety, but bad for my ping and VERY bad for volume. :P

Comment

I wasn't getting this, until today

Comment

Waited for hours and nothing
          Originally posted by Taffy View Post
          Waited 11 minutes and nothing, either with Blitz or DM.

Comment

What is going on with the quickplay ?, I can't get into quick play, I spend a lot of time on this game since 1999, and I can't understand why no one is talking to us. At least fix it PLEASE. Unreal Tournament has a loyal following, a lot of games never get that. Even Call of Duty does not have such a following. Would someone please contact Epic and let them know. Thanks

Comment

SHAME ON EPIC GAMES. i wish someone will pay the cost for abandoning UT one day or another, i expencive medicines.

Comment

same here cant get onto quickplay ! very frustrating....please sort or advise what to do

Comment

I finally got 4 free days to play UT4 and game is CRASHING, DISCONNECTING, KICKING ME OUT OF SERVERS, ABSOLUTELY FAILING TO LOAD HUBS LIST. I hope Epic Games gets dissolved as a company, I really do. You won't get a dime from my pocket for atrocious **** you make and dare to call it "games".

Comment

Noticed it last night and today, both on EU and NA, blitz and DM.
                    Hubs still work fine so its no big deal.

Im not so sure all the newest players know about the hubs though, took me some time to realise they were there.
                    It is a very inconspicuous little menu.

Comment

So this is what I get for being a loyal UT player since 1999. They would have fixed Fortnight in a second. I am glad they are having success, but to treat us this way is really reprehensible. Epic came to the community and asked us for help working with them on UT. This game takes a lot of dedication and practice and for Epic to ignore us like this is a real slap in the face. I spent over 500 hours on this game since last year and I would NOT have wasted my time if I knew they were going to do this. I am starting to wonder if this is intentional. Well I for one am pretty angry, cause I would never have invested so much of my time if knew they were not taking us seriously anymore.
                      They should remember that Call Of Duty was HUGE and they had a big fall. It can happen to Fortnight too, so to treat us loyal players this way is disgusting. Maybe they are not aware of the issues as of yet, but it seems odd. UT is a work of genius and it's disgusting that they are ignoring us.

Comment

A little guide I made to carry on playing
                        Attached Files

Comment

Nice job Greynick. Everyone calm down and I am sure it will be fixed. Meanwhile start a hub match and send out invitations. I found plenty of games this weekend, just not many new players.

Comment

Originally posted by BlankSniper View Post
                            So this is what I get for being a loyal UT player since 1999. They would have fixed Fortnight in a second. I am glad they are having success, but to treat us this way is really reprehensible. Epic came to the community and asked us for help working with them on UT. This game takes a lot of dedication and practice and for Epic to ignore us like this is a real slap in the face. I spent over 500 hours on this game since last year and I would NOT have wasted my time if I knew they were going to do this. I am starting to wonder if this is intentional. Well I for one am pretty angry, cause I would never have invested so much of my time if knew they were not taking us seriously anymore.
                            They should remember that Call Of Duty was HUGE and they had a big fall. It can happen to Fortnight too, so to treat us loyal players this way is disgusting. Maybe they are not aware of the issues as of yet, but it seems odd. UT is a work of genius and it's disgusting that they are ignoring us.
                            lol. Seriously? Take a deep breath and relax. First off you paid nothing for this game and you have gotten over 500 hours of enjoyment out of it. Something isnt working in UT, its not the end of the world and Epic isnt taking a **** on your head while laughing down at you from their mountain fortnite money.
                            PayBack
                            Come Join UT4Pugs.com on Discord! https://discord.gg/nx5Gnbx
                            Capture the Flag, Elimination, Duel, Assault, Flag Run, Death Match, Team Death Match, Custom Maps and Mutators!
                            UT4Pugs Chicao MEGAHUB - Dual CPU, Intel Xeon 16C/32T 64GB RAM Bare Metal Server
                            UT4Pugs Detroit Minihub - Single CPU, Intel Haswell 4C/4T 8GB RAM SSD Bare Metal Server

Comment

This isn't the first time they've gone down, I'm sure they'll be back. I actually didn't know about quickplay until recently. It's pretty cool. It IS nice though to have the full compliment of maps again, and 12+ player DM nuthouses are ridiculous and fun.

Comment

Working...
                              X