Double double jump

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Double double jump

Wheren't there double jump in prev games? i remember doing side jumps then a correction altering jump mid air. Miss that. Is there going to be double jump in the future?

UT3, UT2k3 /2k4, and the two Unreal Championship games had double jump. But I don't think you could perform a jump in the air after having wall jumped in any of those games. You must have been using a mutator for double jump after wall jump.

Double jump was discussed early on for this game and was decided against so it like will not be returning as default movement. What is really cool now is that you can wall jump after a dodge.

Comment

If you would use the search button with "double jump" you would see, this quation was asked 30 times already and that we have plenty of mutators to use the double jump like "Double jump" or "UT2004 Movement" on UTCC https://utcc.unrealpugs.com/content?tab=muts#
      Projects: UT4BombingRun | UTCC wiki

Comment

I remember making fun of the double jump in my ancient critiques of UT 2004.
        UT4 CTF Maps: CTF-Whiplash | CTF-Sidewinder | CTF-Highpoint | CTF-Hardcore | CTF-Tubes-Of-Spam

UT99 CTF Maps: CTF-DagnysBigAssMap-V2 | CTF-Dagnys-P****WhIpPeD | CTF-Dagnys-Dark-Delight-LE102 | CTF-Dagnys-Tubes-Of-Spam

Comment

Working...
        X