Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Matchmaking not working for past two days...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Matchmaking not working for past two days...

Matchmaking not working for past two days... Why? Estimated time listed has been slightly different each day, but I wait five and ten minutes - can't find a match at all.

Originally posted by shaney777 View Post
    Matchmaking not working for past two days... Why? Estimated time listed has been slightly different each day, but I wait five and ten minutes - can't find a match at all.

It goes down from time to time. Click the "Join a hub" button and it'll show you populated servers. More maps too.

Comment

Just play in the hubs man. Community members are working hard to make it a better experience than the vanilla Epic quick match. There's tons of maps, mutators, skins, gameplay improvements etc. Meanwhile Epic has not touched the game in over a year...
      Unreal Carnage.com UT4 Maps: DM-Maelstrom DM-SpaceNoxx

Comment

Originally posted by MΛuL View Post
        Just play in the hubs man. Community members are working hard to make it a better experience than the vanilla Epic quick match. There's tons of maps, mutators, skins, gameplay improvements etc. Meanwhile Epic has not touched the game in over a year...
        Are you kidding me?? What about all the new players? New players do not want to play HUBS with semi
        Last edited by BlankSniper; 12-04-2018, 05:54 PM. Reason: I am starting to like the hubbs...still I think quick play is needed to bring in new people.

Comment

Originally posted by BlankSniper View Post
          This is BS. This needs to get fixed. I did not spend the last 600 hours of my life over the last year practicing for nothing
          lol yes you did.

PayBack
          Come Join UT4Pugs.com on Discord! https://discord.gg/nx5Gnbx
          Capture the Flag, Elimination, Duel, Assault, Flag Run, Death Match, Team Death Match, Custom Maps and Mutators!
          UT4Pugs Chicao MEGAHUB - Dual CPU, Intel Xeon 16C/32T 64GB RAM Bare Metal Server
          UT4Pugs Detroit Minihub - Single CPU, Intel Haswell 4C/4T 8GB RAM SSD Bare Metal Server

Comment

I did not spend the last 600 hours of my life over the last year practicing for nothing
            if you've logged 600 hours of game time you're plenty strong enough to play on the hubs. there's a good amount of newer players on the hubs too to be honest. i agree with you that quickplay is beneficial for new players, of course. but at the end of the day there's only one way to get better, and that's to play against people who can whoop you.

Comment

The hubs are all messed up, some are on the old weapon settings, the pulse rifle fires first mode continuously with no breaks, the flack does not spread as much. I do not like this. I hope they fix the quick play or I am going to quit I guess. The hubs would be great, but the weapons are not even updated on most of them. Everything on quick play is great, the weapons are set and balanced well. I can't take too much more of this. Can't play anymore unless they fix quick play. Maybe that is what Epic is hoping for. Really sad to say, but this feels really bad.
              Last edited by BlankSniper; 12-05-2018, 09:13 AM.

Comment

Hey Blank if you don't want to play with a weapons mod start a match and send me an invite. I am sure we can get some people to play.Stay positive and Frag Happy.

Comment

The hubs are all messed up, some are on the old weapon settings, the pulse rifle fires first mode continuously with no breaks, the flack does not spread as much. I do not like this. I hope they fix the quick play or I am going to quit I guess. The hubs would be great, but the weapons are not even updated on most of them. Everything on quick play is great, the weapons are set and balanced well. I can't take too much more of this. Can't play anymore unless they fix quick play. Maybe that is what Epic is hoping for. Really sad to say, but this feels really bad.
                  Honestly most of the games on the hubs are sans mods. The most you see on the USA East servers are the addition of the hammer. It's usually populated too. I probably like the standard weaps better too, but the modded ones aren't drastically different. I really like QuickPlay also. Sometimes I just want to unload ordinance for twenty minutes and it's perfect for that. But for extended playing time, you can't beat the hubs. Talk to the people during warm up and map vote. You'll find a ton of really great folks.

Comment

I didn't know about hubs. Thanks, all!

Comment

What do you mean that "some are on the old weapon settings"? All of the community hubs are running the latest UT. It's not possible to run a hub with an older version. What I think you might be talking about is many of the community hubs run ProMode which is actually being actively developed by the community. On community hubs, if you want to start a match with the "older" stock weapons you would find in Quick Match or an Epic hub, start a Custom Match and only add the mutators you want. This will play EXACTLY like the Epic hubs/quick match except you will have many more maps to play.
                      Unreal Carnage.com UT4 Maps: DM-Maelstrom DM-SpaceNoxx

Comment

[QUOTE="MΛuL;n403853"]

What do you mean that "some are on the old weapon settings"? All of the community hubs are running the latest UT. It's not possible to run a hub with an older version. What I think you might be talking about is many of the community hubs run ProMode which is actually being actively

Guess it's pro mode then....has the quick play been fixed? I have not seen the game for days, kind of waiting to hear something on this blog.

Comment

Quick play not working as of last night.

Comment

When will matchmaking work again?

Comment

Well, guys, even though the hubs have tons of options and customization, the main problem remains: all of them having FREAKING TERRIBLE packet loss and hitching. There is no way I can possibly enjoy a hub match when the matchmaking is SMOOTH AS BUTTER by comparison. This is so frustrating. I freaking love this game, but I might have to abandon it due to this issue. Matchmaking is constantly down for days at a time, presumably because they only care about server maintenance and resources for the Epic Pandering Garbage Fire that is Fortnite. Epic Games clearly does not give 2 ***** about this game and it ****** me the hell off. If there are any moderators or employees reading this, SCREW YOU MONEY GRUBBING ********. I see you have all been corrupted by your Chinese Free2Play corporate masters.

Comment

Working...
                              X