What mouse sensitivity do you use?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What mouse sensitivity do you use?

Just wondering what mouse sensitivity do you use with unreal tournament ?

There's a whole bunch of factors that play into how one's mouse feels. DPI, sensor type, USB connector and connection, windows settings, FOV settings, screen res, screen stretch via scaling through GPU drivers, etc. I personally use a piece of **** Microsoft MX500 at 800 dpi for my game rig, but on my main rig right next to it I use another MS mouse that has the same sensor in it set at the same desktop setting as to keep my muscle memory sync'd, if you will. I think it's a 500Hz mouse, also.
    X58 i7 970 4GHz HT off, GTX 1070, 144Hz 1ms, 1080p in-game res.

Comment

Most measure it by the length of mouse pad needed for a 180/360, since the factors make it inconsistent to refer to settings.
      Originally posted by Mysterial
      An instant hit, accurate, instant kill weapon is overpowered. There's no skill ceiling. It's limited only by the shooter's accuracy. It also severely impairs the defensive side of the game - ignoring ping, it is nearly irrelevant what your opponent does - click the right pixel and you win. Even non-instant kill instant hit weapons are often problematic - the Shock Rifle example is obvious before even getting to other games.

Comment

Working...
      X