No announcement yet.

UNG Elite Master (New Gameplay System Mutator) UPDATED ! 10-09-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[PROTOTYPE] UNG Elite Master (New Gameplay System Mutator) UPDATED ! 10-09-2019

Hello community, I have come to present you the first public version of ”Elite Master” (New Gameplay System).

This is a job that started about 8 months ago. Directed by LoRD. with the support of many active developers from the UT community, and players from the UNG community, which I will mention in more detail later.

We want to introduce in Elite Master all the mutator compilations, improvements and missing parts of the game.

The game mode is a totally different experience now, you will feel the game a little faster than usual thanks to the new movements system and that now all the weapons are important in each battle.
    Novice players will be more satisfied with these changes and higher level players will be able to do much more complex things that they have never done before.

Some of the things that UNG Elite Master contains:
    - A new weapons system based in the first work on ¨Elite Weapons"
    • New Weapons gameplay
    • New system of Fast Switch Weapons
    • New body impact and fire effects in Low-High graphic settings
    • Models, and behavior of weapons
    - A new system of movements, changes in the character and its behavior on many situations of the game.
    • More Control
    • More Fluidity in all movements
    • Greater agility in climbing ramps and stairs
    • Dodge improvements
    • Wall Run improvements
    • Air control improvements
    • Auto Jump (Combination of Autojump allows maintain and increase movement speed)
    • Source speed + possibility to maintain the speed of movement.
    • The characters will no longer be ants on the maps. Now they are just bigger. (I recommend increasing the Fov a bit)
    • Teleport impulse
    • A lot of improvements
    - Jump Boots more effective, controllable and less predictable in character movement.
    - "Speedo Widget Counter" (Very important to know the sources of speed of the character and know their behavior) (Possibility to turn it on and off for the moment by pressing F4).
    - Many improvements or missing things that Epic left behind, like the missing impact hammer in Deathmatch lol.

So, i wanted to clearify that this is a Master mutator that contains multiple mutators and modifications of the game and which in turn, it serves in all game modes. Although we know very well that there is still much work to be done to squeeze Elite Master to the most competitive level that UT players require.
    It is very important to mention in this summary detail that all the dedicated work to Elite Master was based on reference to all the Unreal Tournament series and in the incorporation of some new ideas. (I say that because it is important to make it clear that it is not only a modification of the UT4 that Epic left).

There are still many tasks to be incorporated soon (especially in CTF). But before that we need them to play Elite Master to get the amount of feedbacks needed in all gametypes to improve this.

Through this publication I will inform about the next changes, upload new informative material (soon gameplay video) and be able to clarify all the doubts.

Special thanks to several development collaborators, such as Supsun, Mogno, Narayana, The Hack, n0niz, Payback, Phantaci and all UT Renaissance Community)
    And do not forget my community of Unreal Nueva Generación who every day we test each version every progress of this project

DOWNLOAD

UTCC: https://utcc.unrealpugs.com/mutator/...lite-Master%22
    Dropbox: https://www.dropbox.com/s/qerd32lak0...ditor.pak?dl=0

Discord for feedback and suggestion for improvement: https://discord.gg/5MkpCeG

Click image for larger version  Name:	5.png Views:	1 Size:	1.03 MB ID:	405082

Please remember to restart the game for each new version that you download from the HUB Servers and remove the other previous versions.
    Last edited by Real LoRD.; 10-09-2019, 07:48 PM.

My Last Fragmovie "Over the Top" 1080p@60fps

After some matches with bots I can say well done. Hammer, enforcer, bio, shock, flak and sniper are very good. Link doesn't need overheating and annoying "Yoink". Stinger primary is ok, but secondary would be nice to see PayBack's Pro Stinger with tarydium stakes. Rocket - maybe 95 direct dmg and maybe bigger knock back in air (rocket juggling). Movement feels better and fast. Maybe too fast for small maps. Works nice on Deck but on Outpost or Lea sometimes I fell like a pinball ball between bumpers.
    At all is another good step to make game more enjoyable. Big thanks for that.

PS It will be nice to see optional Elite Master Hidden Weapons Mutator.
    Last edited by Total_Eclipse.; 04-01-2019, 12:40 PM.

Comment

Nice job! Keep up the awesome work!
      PayBack

Comment

Thanks guys !

Yes Total_Eclipse. I keep in mind your feedback always

The closest thing is a widget menu ingame with options to turn on and off functions like Hideen weapons.
        Last edited by Real LoRD.; 04-05-2019, 08:31 PM.

Comment

UNG Elite Master (v011)

Changes in the game
          • They improved and added impact effects on the characters.
          • The Ghost Dummis were added in warmup time

Changes in movement
          • The acceleration of the characters increased slightly
          • Fall damage reduced by 40%

Changes of weapons
          Shock Rifle Elite
          • Combo effects were optimized in High settings for better vision

Rocket Launcher Elite
          • Collision size of Rocket Grenade reduced
          • Ammunition increased from 12 to 14
          • Improvement of time of the "first" Rocket Projectile or Grenade loaded

Flak Cannon Elite
          • The Bring Up Time was modified from 0.420 to 0.400
          • A bug in the shot was corrected when the impact hit the opponent fully

Stinger Minigun Elite
          • Primary fire interval slightly reduced.
          • Fire interval secondary slightly reduced

Link Gun Elite
          • Fire interval secondary slightly reduced.

Lighting Gun Elite
          • New Zoom Overlay
          • The way of using the Zoom was changed.
          • The Bring Up Time was modified from 0.570 to 0.538
          • Some visual effects of the full load shot were improved.
          • Charge Speed ​​reduced considerably.
          • Headshot Hitbox reduced considerably.
          • Projectile effect size loaded considerably reduced.

DOWNLOAD
          https://www.dropbox.com/s/bku29l9ne7...ditor.pak?dl=0

We notice in certain few players certain crash. We think it's something related to the Rocket Launcher. Let me know if you have information. And remember that this Elite Master modifies the base of the game in general, so I always recommend, delete the previous version and download the new one and restart.
          Last edited by Real LoRD.; 04-05-2019, 08:38 PM.

Comment

UNG Elite Master (v012)

GENERAL CHANGES

The mutator was renamed UNG Elite Master to avoid future conflicts between versions. With this name it will always replace the previous version.
            Fixes crash issue (remember remove all olds packs and UNG maps if you still with crashes)
            "UNG Elite Menu" was introduced by pressing F3. With several functions currently in development, like Switchable Button functions:
            Hidded Weapons button, Standard Weapons Skines button, Concede Duel button, Stats FPS button, Netstats button, Brightskin button, Gib and Ragdoll button

CHARACTER AND MOVEMENTS
            • Increase impulse dodging benefiting the rise of ramps

WEAPONS

Lightning Gun Elite
            • Reduced Hitbox Headshot

Sniper Rifle Elite
            • Reduced Hitbox Headshot

Link Gun Elite
            • Fire interval increased in secondary (less power)

DOWNLOAD
            https://www.dropbox.com/s/qerd32lak0...ditor.pak?dl=0
            Last edited by Real LoRD.; 04-12-2019, 06:25 PM.

Comment

Good change with headshot. Can't wait for completed Elite Menu.

Comment

Good job! Tks
                On the UTCC is still in version 008: https://utcc.unrealpugs.com/content/904

Comment

Originally posted by GBxScorpio View Post
                  Good job! Tks
                  On the UTCC is still in version 008: https://utcc.unrealpugs.com/content/904
                  Yes, now its updated V16
                  https://utcc.unrealpugs.com/mutator/...te%20Master%22

Comment

Love this mutator if feels amazing also in my opinion i really like the way the weapons sway (i dont know weather its just the early prototype its intentional) never the less the mutator fells and functions amazingly great job!

Comment

Originally posted by Combo War View Post
                      Love this mutator if feels amazing also in my opinion i really like the way the weapons sway (i dont know weather its just the early prototype its intentional) never the less the mutator fells and functions amazingly great job!
                      Thank you mate ! Try new version. I will continue working with this new game system. I have many ideas to do

Version: A3
                      https://www.dropbox.com/s/qerd32lak0...ditor.pak?dl=0

Comment

It will be nice add this mutator on Phoenix server.

Comment

Originally posted by Total_Eclipse. View Post
                          It will be nice add this mutator on Phoenix server.
                          Yes, it would be great if all Hub servers have it. Now UNG Elite Master mod is much more stable, the weapons are much more balanced, the movements are smooth, and in general terms we feel very well. It is not easy to change much of the game using a simple mutator.

I have many ideas to incorporate that I have not yet been able due to lack of knowledge, but I will continue working on this because I remain enthusiastic as always.

In UNG server we always play Elite Master by default, we can no longer play otherwise. My respects for Pro Mode and UTPlus, but I feel that these two are same than Epic left. And I think about making the game as it should be, I don't just limit what Epic just started, in fact, I always wonder, why should we play something that Epic failed? I am sure that Elite Master is much more fun and balanced competitively, it is possible that so many changes fall spookily for many, but I am sure that if the players give it a chance, they will never play another UT version again

Comment

Update !!!

Comment

Updated !!!

Comment

Working...
                              X