Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• started a topic rudeness

rudeness

Why are so many people playing such a______s? It's no wonder less and less people are playing. It's like there's a small core of arrogant ****** out there intolerant of people trying to learn, Unreal deserves to die.

• replied
    Originally posted by ÐutchSmºke View Post
    UT just has a more disgruntled playerbase due to the "on hold" development of the game.
    Wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't on hold in a garbage state. I pretty much uninstalled because the only way I enjoyed myself in game was being toxic. Which proweaps exacerbated.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    There are a few players that go beyond rude. They spat out racial and nationalistic slurs. They also call other players personal insults that just go beyond poor sportsmanship. These people need to be permanently banned form the Epic Servers. These people are a minority, but nevertheless, still need to be dealt with.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    UT just has a more disgruntled playerbase due to the "on hold" development of the game.
    Play the ingame challenges easy, medium and hard. Once you've completed most on Hard, you'll be ready for online matchs against most players.
    Never forget that playing against better players is the way to become good at it yourself. Practice makes perfect. FragOn!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'd find another server too. Or start my own.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    You will find this in most games. There are people that take it very seriously and become very good at it. Of these, there are some that attain an attitude of superiority to other players.
    Addiction to a game and narcissism go hand in hand for some.
    Just feel sorry for them, and try another server.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X