Engine Update Petition.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Engine Update Petition.

We've all come to realize Epic doesn't care about UT4 anymore, but please give us an engine update for those of us who love the game and continue to support it!

I support the petition. Please, either give us an engine update or let the community update it, we have got the necessary workforce and resources to do that.

Comment

Projects: UT4BombingRun | UTCC wiki

Comment

Comment

Comment

Yes pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase!
            Stevie's corner
            Maps, DM-Dakylian, DM-Elik, DM-Akar, DM-Aryth, DM-Aly, CTF-Infiltrate, DM-Delta
            Links, UE4 links (guide, tut), UE4 resources, Tools and resources

Comment

yep yep yep

Comment

this will go well

Comment

Definitely yes!
                  [WIP]: DM-Deck(Remake) | DM-DeepBlue | DM-Peak(Remake)

My stuff: @ Youtube | @ Small site | @ My blog

Comment

8 responses and most of them sarcastic... That about says it all about this community.

Comment

They are sarcastic for several reasons
                      -Every few months someone here tries to make a post about a petition to get epic to do something.
                      -These petitions never go anywhere, Epic doesnt care if 100, 200, 300, 1000 people sign it. We know this from years of being ignored.
                      -You didnt even create a change.org petition, many of the ones in the past included a link for us to sign.
                      -This post is just another wish post.
                      PayBack

Comment

I agree. Try working on https://www.epicgames.com/unrealtour...y-on-linux-box with me. That would get the boat floating!
                        Something to ponder: Why do you think Epic released the source code of the Engine and UTGame in the first place?

Comment

Comment

Is there an emoji without eyeballs, because that seems perfect here!

Comment

Would it even be good to update the engine given how much content it would break? Probably not.

(Open Tournament.)
                              Join Project: Open Tournament: Discord | YouTube

Subscribe to /r/UnrealSeries - The subreddit for free & uncensored discussion of Unreal series games!

Unreal Prime Weapons: Impact Hammer | Enforcer | BioRifle | Shock Rifle | Link Gun | Ripper | Minigun | Flak Cannon | Rocket Launcher | Sniper Rifle | Grenade Launcher | Dispersion Pistol

Comment

Working...
                              X