No announcement yet.

Engine Update Petition.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• started a topic Engine Update Petition.

Engine Update Petition.

We've all come to realize Epic doesn't care about UT4 anymore, but please give us an engine update for those of us who love the game and continue to support it!

• replied
    Well you Have to break old stuff in order to build new stuff. Ain't that the truth?
    EDIT:
    As long as we are on Content, could you help me understand one thing. How is Content downloaded and from where? The official GitHub repository does not have that folder. I suspect the script Setup.(sh/bat) is somehow responsible, but on reading that, it is not obvious to me.
    Last edited by The-Cowboy; 07-09-2019, 08:20 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Would it even be good to update the engine given how much content it would break? Probably not.

(Open Tournament.)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Is there an emoji without eyeballs, because that seems perfect here!

Leave a comment:

• replied

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I agree. Try working on https://www.epicgames.com/unrealtour...y-on-linux-box with me. That would get the boat floating!
    Something to ponder: Why do you think Epic released the source code of the Engine and UTGame in the first place?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    They are sarcastic for several reasons
    -Every few months someone here tries to make a post about a petition to get epic to do something.
    -These petitions never go anywhere, Epic doesnt care if 100, 200, 300, 1000 people sign it. We know this from years of being ignored.
    -You didnt even create a change.org petition, many of the ones in the past included a link for us to sign.
    -This post is just another wish post.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    8 responses and most of them sarcastic... That about says it all about this community.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Definitely yes!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    this will go well

Leave a comment:

• replied
    yep yep yep

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yes pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase!