Quake Champions Vs Unreal Tournament

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quake Champions Vs Unreal Tournament

Current state versus current state I have to give the Dev's and everyone involved in Quake Champions a ton of credit. They are seeing their game through.
    They got behind it and went with it. I cannot say the same thing for Unreal Tournament at the moment. It is disappointing.
    A really poor message to your fan base Epic.

i love quake and QC its a good game. but it has matchmaking and i hate that with a passion. unreal tournament has continuous matches its open and no ******** abilities.

Comment

The beauty of QC is that the devs have got behind it and are supporting it. Its a great game, runs well, looks good and the music is amazing. UT has some really good features that surpass anything being done with QC such as the hubs and the spectator options etc. Will UT ever be a fully complete game? Who knows. But wouldn't it be an incredible game if it ever is finished?

Comment

if epic competed with id/QC it could have driven up more interest in the genre with savvy advertisement, imagine it as sega vs snes rivalry from the 90s. On top of that , a finished or beta version of this great game (UT) would very much rock. Every time im on heist my imagination goes nuts with how it could look textured out. The marketplace could have been really cool if it became a good and finished process. The hub and spectate features are great , and even has quickplay/matchbreaking for noobs or the lazy. And then there is blitz. I shunned it like an idiot when it first released and continued with ctf, blitz won me over by force when player count got too low to find full matches of ctf easily. This mode im in love with now and if time allows ill play matches till my hands give out. Whatever happens to UT i just wish two things, bring blitz and bring the dodge key option.

Comment

I am a bit curious as to whether Epic may start this game up again in a year or two to implement ray tracing to show off as having the first highly competitive shooter with ray tracing, using the game as a sort of 'look what our engine can do' as they have in the past.

They need to market the sporty and intense gameplay better. And need to get the vehicle modes from UT3 in for a big marketing push. Show off that darkwalker, leviathan, and viper.

Comment

Agreed..QC is a great game..I just love playing it..Its bit underrated though mybkexperience
            Last edited by Lam25015; 09-06-2019, 05:31 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X