ProMode is going OpenSource as "GamePlay" mutator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[PROTOTYPE] ProMode is going OpenSource as "GamePlay" mutator

I have decided to release the mutators and assets for ProMode as open source. I havent had the time or desire to continue improving on the mutator so I would like to see what the community can do with it. I have created a simple zip file that contains all the assets along with instructions of how to import and create your own Weapon/Movement/Game balance changing mutator. I renamed and removed all the ProMode branding as I do not want people using the ProMode name and getting angry DMs from people who dont like what you did, etc, etc. The new mutator is currently called GamePlay, however you MUST change all the references to GamePlay in the editor or you will risk causing conflicts with other people who dont change them. Otherwise have fun, do as you please with it. Its a pretty well rounded and powerful mutator, anyone with UE experience should be able to figure out pretty quickly how to change all the things they dont like about ProMode/Stock. If not use it as a reference to maybe learn how to do something new or add something to your current UT4 project.

Please dont contact me if you cant do something or figure this out. This mutator is availabile as is and I will not be updating it any further. Enjoy!

PS: I know the name "GamePlay" is stupid, its intentional so people actually change ****.

Mutator files can be found here GamePlay.Zip Mutator
    PayBack

Thank you very much friend for sharing your great work. I will see if this helps me solve some problems with Elite Master, a hug !!! <3

My Last Fragmovie "Over the Top" 1080p@60fps

Comment

I always said. Mixing of Pro Mode and Elite Master can give great result. Waiting for update LoRD.

Comment

I hope it helps!
        PayBack

Comment

Thanks for your time and effort, PayBack

Comment

Working...
          X