UT is dead! It must be......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UT is dead! It must be......

Most of the threads in this forum, the UT4 forum, are about other games. What duh heck??

Well copyrights statement trademarks at least this is updated on this very forum of ut4.

Comment

Yes and the playercards are 404'n. So something's up and here's a teaser.
      LoPing
      Explosive High Voltage UT99

Comment

It's not dead, Not very active I give you that. I'm still mapping. We just need to keep it active, invite people to join, invite people to play, comment and leave feedback on others posts, Let Epic know were still here, and we still support them.
        Win 10
        iMac (27-inch, Late 2013)
        3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
        32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
        NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M 4096 MB

Maps:
        DM-RadioActive (Work In progress) DM-Ethos (WIP) DM-QWERTY (WIP) DM-TwinFalls(WIP)
        2k4 DM-MoonGames, DM-Abrenabba, DM-Aphelion, DM-Pyrimid-Of-Gold, DM-UPH-Hexed, Dm-Saint, DM-LethalAdixion, DM-C4-Ariza, Dm-C4-SleepyTomb,

Comment

Originally posted by ÐutchSmºke View Post
          Yes and the playercards are 404'n. So something's up and here's a teaser.
          Nice footage
          Win 10
          iMac (27-inch, Late 2013)
          3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
          32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
          NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M 4096 MB

Maps:
          DM-RadioActive (Work In progress) DM-Ethos (WIP) DM-QWERTY (WIP) DM-TwinFalls(WIP)
          2k4 DM-MoonGames, DM-Abrenabba, DM-Aphelion, DM-Pyrimid-Of-Gold, DM-UPH-Hexed, Dm-Saint, DM-LethalAdixion, DM-C4-Ariza, Dm-C4-SleepyTomb,

Comment

Originally posted by FXTR4 View Post

Nice footage
            I just had to bring 'em something fresh FX. Like Imagine UT5 on the PS5!!

LoPing

Comment

Originally posted by FXTR4 View Post
              It's not dead, Not very active I give you that. I'm still mapping. We just need to keep it active, invite people to join, invite people to play, comment and leave feedback on others posts, Let Epic know were still here, and we still support them.
              Even if they decided that UT4 will never leave pre-alpha development stage demo and earlier Tim Sweeney CEO and founder of Epic Games admitted on Twitter once that they don't know how to "finish" UT4 due to success of Fortnite Battle Royale. Anyway did you hear about Valorant?

Comment

Did I send you this video before guys?
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M10xFtpfNRU

Comment

Originally posted by Gonad McNuttles View Post
                  Most of the threads in this forum, the UT4 forum, are about other games. What duh heck??
                  Are you referring to the Sega spammer guy? Spammers are just gonna spam and hope they make some money off of people clicking on the links somehow.
                  UT4 CTF Maps: CTF-Whiplash | CTF-Sidewinder | CTF-Highpoint | CTF-Hardcore | CTF-Tubes-Of-Spam

UT99 CTF Maps: CTF-DagnysBigAssMap-V2 | CTF-Dagnys-P****WhIpPeD | CTF-Dagnys-Dark-Delight-LE102 | CTF-Dagnys-Tubes-Of-Spam

Comment

So without further ado, I present some UT4 spam.
                    LoPing

Comment

Oops I should never talk with you about Sega guys.

Comment

UT99 & UT2004 still have active servers online, there's multiple UT forums online that're still mostly active, and I'm starting a skinning contest for ut99 in my fave forum next month.

Hell, some folks are still playing and making things for Unreal1!

It's not anywhere close to dead yet.
                        Last edited by EvilGrins; 06-14-2020, 12:04 PM. Reason: typo
                        Have you hugged a Skaarj today?

http://unreal-games.livejournal.com/

Comment

You know, I think that there are a lot of good games, so that's why people are talking about them. Why do you care about that? As for me, I like gambling and I think that I could discuss it here. There is nothing bad in it, bro. Just be kind to everything, be simple and live low life.

Comment

I would love to see this ut4 never permanently staying as pre-alpha development stage demo having chance to be even more than beta. This game deserve to be finished just like Fortnite Battle Royale, Valorant...etc.

Comment

Working...
                            X