game dead?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    It's a case of just playing against (on/offline custom)bots, gaining map knowledge and giving the mapper some feedback about their hard works.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by ÐutchSmºke View Post
    Try to look past the obvious gripe and consider for a moment.. what other FPS out there has as many DM maps as UT4 carries at the moment & add past UT still lives!
    Looking at my DL'd paks, it's sitting pretty with 35 GB which is 290+ a new updated one.
    Many maps is good but no one play online at this maps

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Maybe not in nurt of mainstream media popular phenomenon modern brand new trend.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Try to look past the obvious gripe and consider for a moment.. what other FPS out there has as many DM maps as UT4 carries at the moment & add past UT still lives!
    Looking at my DL'd paks, it's sitting pretty with 35 GB which is 290+ a new updated one.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I like the UT2018 Pre-Alpha graphics, and size of weapons reminds me of UT99. Great. The good thing of UT is that with little Pc requirements A.I creates for you even Offline a team to cope with and enemies to fight against. You can be playing that for hours, over and over and never gets tired of it.
    Novalogics “joint operations Typhon Rising” also gave that same sensation to me.
    I just hope you can pullout this UT2018 and solve the bug of need to be online because I tried, and through the Epic platform, it just works if you are connected online. The other Epic games work fine offline, so this is just a UT2018 bug.
    Nice work this UT2018 locks promising.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    exactly! UTs series is dead, and blame for this epic

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I guess it changes nothing. I’m afraid.

Leave a comment:

• replied

it doesn't say anything

Leave a comment:

• replied
    https://www.warframe.com/news/unreal...undle-relaunch

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Nah it's not dead. I just had a 2K4 Deatchmatch on Rankin at 3:00 AM!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    And were is good news? I do not see it.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Good news.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bEHDSoDE4I&noapp=1
    I thought CCP, People Can Fly, Tencent would be busier supporting Fortnite/Battle Royale/Save the World/Creative only. Made by Epic Games. It looks like it's Epic Games Launcher Storefront exclusive.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yea! Long Live All Unreal Tournaments!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    UT4 may be dead, but not so much the original game.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    quickplay is good but has only 6 map for play

i talk about games from server browser

Leave a comment:

Working...
X