Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Support for GeForce GTX 980 nVidia Surround with 3 monitor setup?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Support for GeForce GTX 980 nVidia Surround with 3 monitor setup?

Will there be support for nVidia Surround Gaming with new GeForce GTX 980 GPUs that will support 3 x (1920 x 1080) monitors for the NEW UT4 Game that will be released soon? Please let me know that this in the works, as I just updated my system BECAUSE of what you're doing; building this new UT4 game. I currently have 2 x EVGA GTX 980's and 3 (just released) BenQ XL2420G (G-SYNC) monitors. So far I cannot play using 5760 x 1080 on UT2004 and UT3. I went to all the sites to adjust the .ini files; with very little results. I'm really discouraged as I love UT2004 & UT3 and want to continue playing them but as a result of this happening, I have stopped playing those two games.

The reason? About 6 years ago, I had a system built that had 2 high end ATI GPU's (don't remember what models they were), and had 3 x 1600x1200 monitors and purchased a triple-head-2-go monitor converter to make all 3 monitors work perfectly to get 4800x1200. Gaming on those three monitors on UT2004 was amazing; very much like this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R478...VVhKOR5GAdl59A

Again, I hope that this is in the works for the NEW UT4. Look forward to any EPIC programmers input on this. Thank you…
Working...
X