X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Theaunnowly View Post
    Hi
    I am new member of this forum and want say welcome to all members of this forum.
    hello and welcome here

Comment

Hi guys

Comment

Hi everyone. I'm Giulliano, from Brazil.
        I've played the original Unreal game and I have been a fan of the franchise since then.

Comment

Hello....I am an old-guy....just love the UT GOTY and I am glad to have found it again! I have played that for many years, off and on...and now I am back on the computer...and ready to get some UT 99 games going again! I just fired it up....but I cant remember how to change to different DM maps! If anyone can help this old-guy out with the answer...I would sure appreciate it! This is a GREAT game...still as fun as ever! Thanks for any help...! Michael :-)

Comment

Hi my name is Steve - I am a returning player from many years ago, currently using either of these names Rage/Reality or ^o^. I started playing the original unreal and progressed to UT2K4 which ive recently just installed again - had a few clans and names <<RzR>> / eXs / Fatz (mostly Clan RaZoR)
            I have also stumbled upon some clanbase memories located here https://web.archive.org/web/20060304...php?cid=388485
            I played Ons in clanbase to start but moved into TAM. After 13yrs ive still got an LG aim - just a rubbish PC and a crappy BT internet (soon to be binned - amazing u cant stream and play games at the same time with a fibre internet - back in the day 2MB line you could do both)
            Currently installing the new UT hopefully we can play with the ini files to make things smoother (take note epic - this is a must ;P)

Comment

I welcome all fans of this game!

Comment

Working...
              X