No announcement yet.

Need a Tutorial for the Tutorial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi, you jump toward the corner on an angle so you are facing a bit to the left. make sure you are hitting the corner at the peak of the jump, then dodge immediately toward the ledge.

UT4 modding discussion: irc.globalgamers.net #UTModders
    Contrib Digest | UT2341 - Henrik's UT4 Dev Blog | Twitter

Comment

Skill tokens ?

can't find any tokens in the CAPTURE the FLAG?

Comment

Originally posted by cafe View Post
        https://youtu.be/Ay3Ea_FvQG0
        w/e man, I made a vid too.
        ah, this walljump for the 10th movement token seems easier, thanks for that!

Comment

Im having a problem finding the 5th coins in showdown and ctf.ive searched everywhere there isnt a fifth one,and its not like theres so many options on facing worlds.

Comment

Originally posted by amirbehrad47 View Post
            Im having a problem finding the 5th coins in showdown and ctf.ive searched everywhere there isnt a fifth one,and its not like theres so many options on facing worlds.
            The fifth one you are looking for is probably Red Team Damage Amp location. (Located on beam above tower entrance. Use translocator.)

In regards to the DM-Deathmatch...I've searched every where but there is no on top of the Redeemer from what I can tell. I've used rocket boost to try to get on top but its just a triangle roof. I've used the redeemer missile to search everywhere also. For those that say its above the redeemer. check again with the map changes.

Comment

With the map changes, the triangle is placed over the roof before the changes, so go to redeemer and look up while standing near edge, you'll see a whole to jump through

Comment

Originally posted by Max-Steel View Post
                me too, i can't find the 5° skill token in deathmach training map..
                I try meny many times but nothing... Bug or what? audacity temp mail origin idea?

Above the redeemer? o_o thanks! i check immediately
                Last edited by dadi0111; 10-28-2019, 11:52 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X