Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What FOV/Mouse sensivity are you using? How did you find your best input options?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What FOV/Mouse sensivity are you using? How did you find your best input options?

Hi,
    Tell me about your personal FOV/Mouse sensivity combo and tell me that how it works in different game modes. I know every mouse works differently with the same sensivity,but still interested about this information.
    The reason is:
    I just had a good combo for DM/TDM/CTF and my config worked well.But I like iCTF also, I had been playing it over 8 years in ut99 and I was good in it,but now my aim sucks hardly in UT4. I just can't feel my aim when I play instagib (I think the instagib feels so strange in this game if I relate it to ut99). I don't know what to do,first I knew my FOV/Mouse sens is too high (105/3.5) so I lowered it, but I still suck. How did you guys find your best input combo for this game?

There are lots of threads on mouse settings already. As to how it works in different game modes well let's see, there's DM, there's TDM and there's 1on1... It works pretty much exactly the same in all 3 game modes.

Comment

This thread should be moved to General Discussion.
      Mulsiphix's Guide To PUGing In UT4
      What is the difference between a Public server and a PUG? PUG stands for Pick Up Game. A more organized way of playing, teams are selected by Captains and voice communication is used to achieve better team coordination. These clan-style matches involve the same regulars, week after week. The community aspect, of PUGing with friends, really adds to the fun factor of a match. Want to know more or get your friends involved in PUGing? Check out my guide.

Comment

Originally posted by DaYLIGHTHUN View Post
        Hi,
        Tell me about your personal FOV/Mouse sensivity combo and tell me that how it works in different game modes. I know every mouse works differently with the same sensivity,but still interested about this information.
        The reason is:
        I just had a good combo for DM/TDM/CTF and my config worked well.But I like iCTF also, I had been playing it over 8 years in ut99 and I was good in it,but now my aim sucks hardly in UT4. I just can't feel my aim when I play instagib (I think the instagib feels so strange in this game if I relate it to ut99). I don't know what to do,first I knew my FOV/Mouse sens is too high (105/3.5) so I lowered it, but I still suck. How did you guys find your best input combo for this game?
        People tend to think that if they copy a pro's settings, that they'll gain +10 experience points that will make them better. Find a Sens/FOV that you are comfortable with and practice.
        UT4 Mutators: [Server Config] [Monster Announcer]
        UT4 Maps: [Ported UT99 Maps]

Comment

Originally posted by phroxen View Post
          Find a Sens/FOV that you are comfortable with and practice.
          Solid gold advice
          Mulsiphix's Guide To PUGing In UT4
          What is the difference between a Public server and a PUG? PUG stands for Pick Up Game. A more organized way of playing, teams are selected by Captains and voice communication is used to achieve better team coordination. These clan-style matches involve the same regulars, week after week. The community aspect, of PUGing with friends, really adds to the fun factor of a match. Want to know more or get your friends involved in PUGing? Check out my guide.

Comment

Look at this thread: What's your resolution - FOV - 360/cm?
            Another crazy idea brought to you by richardboegli ;P

Comment

Originally posted by MoxNix View Post
              There are lots of threads on mouse settings already. As to how it works in different game modes well let's see, there's DM, there's TDM and there's 1on1... It works pretty much exactly the same in all 3 game modes.
              Above the redeemer? o_o thanks! i check immediately

Comment

Working...
              X