Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

shock rilfe advice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2cfKSf0BJ0

here is a video to help new players in unreal tournament with the shock rifle, i will be doing more videos for each weapon and game type. Along with videos from games in FFA.CTF etc.

please share and subscribe and support the ut'ers

Great, vid looks nice, keep 'm coming!

Comment

Yes, would indeed be nice to see more of you in the future. The video showed me that I'll have to do a lot of practice with the shock rifle

But next time use video editing to your advantage. You could've cut a lot of parts out and made the video half as long instead, That would've been enough for all the things you wanted to show. I know it's hard to show things in a bot match. But then just don't show these things in a running match, get on a map alone and add in some gameplay later.
      inUnreal.de - german Unreal Tournament Fansite

Comment

But next time use video editing to your advantage. You could've cut a lot of parts out and made the video half as long instead, That would've been enough for all the things you wanted to show. custom writing
        I agree. As a newcomer I am very grateful for this video tutorial! Using flak primary doesn't look very effective.

Comment

Working...
        X