- Go to epicgames.com and log in.
- Tap, click, or hover your display name on the top right corner of your screen.
- Choose Account from the dropdown menu that appears.
- Select Connections from the portal’s sidebar.
- In the Connections screen, select the Apps tab.
- Browse the list of products and services, and tap or click Revoke Access on any one you want to remove.
If you are already logged in, you can go directly to https://www.epicgames.com/account/connections#apps to manage access rights.