You can unlock your account by following these steps:
- Navigate to the Epic Games login screen.
- Click on "Forgot Your Password?".
- Enter the email address that you use to login and click SEND EMAIL.
- Go to your email, find the message from Epic Games, and click the RESET PASSWORD button to reset your password for your Epic Games account.
- The link will direct you to a page where you can choose your new password.
- Your password must not be the same as your last 5 passwords used.
- Must have 7+ characters
- Must have at least 1 number
- Must contain no space(s)
Note: A strong password will help to ensure that your account stays secure. Please read out Account Security Bulletin for more information on how to secure your account.
(Optional) Enable Two-Factor Authentication in your account to prevent future issues with account locking errors. You can learn more about Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) here.
If you still have problems after following these steps, please click CONTACT US on the support page to submit a ticket to Player Support.