This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't seem to reset password for account

I'm trying to get my son's account reset for unreal 3. His password was autosaved and the game lost the username and password for some reason. I can't seem to find the correct link to reset his password. My account works just fine on his computer but we can not get his account logged back in. Any assistance in getting this resolved or where to look for getting the in game profile password reset would be great.

When was the password and username created and steam or non steam version?

Comment

The password was created about a month or so ago on a non steam version of the game. I made sure that the game has all of the current patches installed and everything up to date.

Comment

Ok, well give this a try. Delete it and recreate it.

You can now delete accounts: To do so, follow these steps:
        1: Click the 'Create Profile' button on the login menu (need to logout from the main menu if currently logged in)
        2: In the Create Profile menu, type the name of the account you want to delete, put in anything for the password (e.g. '1'), and for the email, type 'DeleteAccount'
        3: When you try to create the profile, if it successfully deleted the account it will tell you profile creation was successful, then it will attempt to log you in, and this will fail (which is normal, since the account is now deleted).
        If there was an error, such as an account that does not exist, the create profile menu will tell you that the username is invalid.

This will verify your cd-key behind the scene so it is not exploitable.

Comment

I have ****ing three accounts and none are working trying to sign in on my phone

Comment

I forgot tge password

Comment

Please change my password because I can not know my password please change it to 165932Dg please epic game.

Comment

I cant remember my password for my ps4 account for fortniet can u change it epic games plz change it
                Last edited by imnotdead44; 12-01-2019, 12:01 AM.

Comment

I don’t know how to change my password. And I forgot my password. And I was trying to get 2fa.

Comment

i forgot my password what is it?

Comment

I need my password change asap

Comment

* Changing your Username and spamming the same request will get you nowhere.
                        * This is the Unreal Tournament 3 forums, not fortnite.
                        * There are no moderators or admin active on these forums anymore. Even if they were, they couldn't help you anyway. At this point, if they did show up on this thread, it would simply be insulting to other mutliple requests, reports etc already on the forum.
                        * Flak doesn't even respond to PM's on here, twitter or Instagram anymore...and she was always the most active

Epic do not care that people sell other people's content on the marketplace. They do not care that people release Android games on the Google Play Store using the Unreal Tournament™ name.
                        UT is a community driven project only. Their concern over your posts and non-existant

Hopefully one day you will remember your password using procedural memory. It happens to everyone. was 33 years before i forgot a password, but it happens.

also it is the holidays and these people have mutilple interests, companies, books being written, f'ing broadway musicals, patents in-progress and alot of money to burn... So yeh your screwed
                        Last edited by TKBS; 12-29-2019, 03:09 PM.
                        Internet BlackOut in <2 weeks,last chance to request 4 years of Unreal Development(something from every Unreal Engine 50+ maps, chars, weapons, mods, mutators and more).

Comment

My god dam fuming account doesn’t tell me my password

Comment

I Can't link my account to my ps4 for some reason it keeps saying its already linked with a ps4 but I don't think that's true

Comment

This is not a post or the place to request support for Fortnite. Going to lock this since that is all it seems to attract.

Comment

Working...
                              X