Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UPDATE - Master Server is Back Online

UPDATE - I just checked it, 4 Dec. It's up and everything works again
    Last edited by Bobba_Novis; 12-04-2019, 08:38 PM.
    Weekly Warfare Matches. We play every Fri and Sat 12:00 Midnight to 04:00 AM, US East Coast Time, GMT -5 hrs, EPIC North America Warfare #2

Just as Bobba said, I can't find the servers either. Does anybody have a clue of what is happening?

Comment

There are since a week multiple errors.

I will list the problems:
      Last edited by Doc Greystone; 11-29-2019, 10:12 AM.

Comment

1) Flawed server list. Ping is wrong, number of players does not appear, also map names are not shown

https://gyazo.com/fb3a18466f623c40c9b5014ec61ed6ce

Comment

2) Also since one week: Sometimes when you click on a server you get now a message which says "IP and Port not found"

Comment

3) Also since a week and most nerving: Every 2 - 3 minutes you get logged off and disconnected from the server with the the message "Duplicate login found". This error happended not every day, but for instance now since yesterday again. The game becomes pretty much unplayable when you get kicked every 2 - 3 minutes. No way to win a map like this. Little chance to not get frustrated. We all know the duplicate error message, which occurs from time to time. But that it happens 25 times during one hour is a whole new dimension!

https://gyazo.com/1ecf32222c21cbbaee71c9da135618c2

Comment

4) Strange enough the other problem - that personal setting got loaded only about 20 seconds after logging in (and if you started a game before loading the settings it was playable because mouse and keyboard where not working) - which persistet unresolved since about one year, disappeared about some weeks ago and is now solved.

Comment

It seems to me that something about logging/master server got changed. THE GAME IS NOW UNPLAYABLE.

The settings/configuration problem did not get solved for a bit over a year ... lets hope this time somebody cares to solve the problems!
                Last edited by Doc Greystone; 11-28-2019, 04:03 PM.

Comment

Update:

The settings/configuration problem remained unsolved for EXACTLY two years.
                  Now this got solved and new loggin/master server problems occur.

https://www.epicgames.com/unrealtour...e-between-them

Comment

If you have not set servers as favorites they do not appear at all, though the servers are online.
                    This and the disconnecting every 2,5 minutes have led that since a week nobody is able to play UT3.

https://gyazo.com/847475be52436562ae99cf8e2274a1f1

Comment

Update:

I was wrong in one point: there is a server with many people playing. it seems to me that there is more than just one loggin resp. master server. maybe according to the continent you are playing? obviously other players do not have the duplicate server error.

Me for example I live in Central Europe.

I am wondering if other people from Central Europe have the same Duplicate Login Error or not.
                      Last edited by Doc Greystone; 11-28-2019, 04:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Doc Greystone View Post
                        Update:

I was wrong in one point: there is a server with many people playing. .
                        What server is that? do you have its IP address?

Comment

Originally posted by ColdFlu View Post

What server is that? do you have its IP address?
                          do you have the duplicate login error?

volgodom server 91.190.121.45:7778

Comment

https://gyazo.com/f30cfe98ccf89253c67c3e4562f29ab5

Comment

Bobba_Novis and Cold Flu where are you located?

Do you only have the Empty Server List problem, or also the Duplicate Login Erorr?

I try to find out if these problems, who do NOT occur to everybody, are region related.

Comment

Working...
                              X