CTF-Azimuth

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CTF-Azimuth

It's been a long ride boys, but we're finally here.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/TeamFalldog

Artstation Links if you want to make me (more) famous on the internet.
    https://www.artstation.com/artwork/EZdVA
    https://www.artstation.com/artwork/kOGvK

Map download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/eu8rcjyfx5...ditor.pak?dl=0

Shoutouts:

I've had a great time working on this project, and I'd like to thank everyone who provided me with feedback. I'd especially like to acknowledge Minos and Clawfist in particular for dumping literal essays on me.

Finally, Paul Dalessi, who contributed some content to this project, and was there from the beginning. His input was instrumental in shaping this project from start to finish.

I hope everyone enjoys the map!
    Last edited by Selentic; 07-01-2018, 08:22 PM.
    CTF-Azimuth [UT4] - CP_Harbour [TF2] - Artstation - Twitter

That is one sweet looking map. I wish Epic and other servers would add it to their rotation.

Comment

I want to play it naaaowww

Comment

I'm eager to play this release

But why the file name is RC2???

Also, very nice video
        Stevie's corner Maps, DM-Akar A1, DM-Aryth R1, DM-Aly R1, CTF-Infiltrate, DM-Delta Links, All UT4 CTF custom maps, All UT4 remakes, UE4 links (guide, tut), UE4 resources, Tools and resources

Comment

Originally posted by Stevelois View Post
          I'm eager to play this release
          The update utterly demolished the lighting quality, so I'm currently rebuilding it. Assuming that simply rebuilding lighting will return it to what it was before, I'll have a build for this engine up later tonight.

But why the file name is RC2???
          Release Candidate 2

Also, very nice video
          thx

Comment

***snip***
            Last edited by Selentic; 10-19-2016, 05:36 PM.

Comment

New Version first in the next Month?

You have say next update in the next build

Comment

Selentic, this is amazing. I so wish epic would just offer you a small percentage of all UT revenue to obtain the rights to put it in as an official map... before the market place starts. Because the game lacks content, a lot.

Comment

Just want to mention that I know RC2 = Release Candidate 2. I asked why the map as RC2 in the name since it's a final release. It should be CTF-Azimuth, simply
                  Stevie's corner Maps, DM-Akar A1, DM-Aryth R1, DM-Aly R1, CTF-Infiltrate, DM-Delta Links, All UT4 CTF custom maps, All UT4 remakes, UE4 links (guide, tut), UE4 resources, Tools and resources

Comment

The lighting has been reworked to look good with the changes from the last engine build, however currently the map crashes the UT client with this error.

Assertion failed: IsInAudioThread() [File:\Build\++UT+Release-Next+Compile\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Engine\Private\AudioDevice.cpp] [Line: 3860]

I've been told this is related to custom sounds and I'm attempting to solve the issue. If anyone has any more insight into how to get around this that would be lovely.

Just want to mention that I know RC2 = Release Candidate 2. I asked why the map as RC2 in the name since it's a final release. It should be CTF-Azimuth, simply
                    It's final enough, I'd like to leave it in the wild a bit to ensure that most or all of the minor easily missed issues get found before I compile a version without a version.

Originally posted by AlBoo666 View Post
                    Selentic, this is amazing. I so wish epic would just offer you a small percentage of all UT revenue to obtain the rights to put it in as an official map... before the market place starts. Because the game lacks content, a lot.

Comment

Have you fixed the Pak data?

Comment

Originally posted by Chris UT4 View Post
                        Have you fixed the Pak data?
                        Idk where you would draw that conclusion from, especially 3 minutes after I announce that there is an error in the game preventing me from updating the map that may not even be within my power to work around.

Comment

The issues have been resolved. The images have been updated with the new lighting changes, and a download link has been posted.

Have fun everyone!

Comment

Cool map Age I hope Epic Games takes the same as already Pistola in the official game I wish you in any case

Very bombas Map guy

Comment

Has this been recooked for the most recent build? I would like to upload it to unrealpugs

Comment

Working...
                              X