DM-NitroBlaster in work

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DM-NitroBlaster in work

Because my actual levels are nearly complete done, I am now looking forward what I will make next. I will post more of this maybe next days. Click image for larger version

Name:	HighresScreenshot00011.png
Views:	1
Size:	573.5 KB
ID:	404019

Keep it Up Fury44de!
    LoPing
    Explosive High Voltage UT99

Comment

Here some more shots of my currently work.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	HighresScreenshot00012.png
Views:	2
Size:	562.6 KB
ID:	404051Click image for larger version

Name:	HighresScreenshot00013.png
Size:	578.3 KB
ID:	404049Click image for larger version

Name:	HighresScreenshot00014.png
Size:	584.5 KB
ID:	404050
      Attached Files

Comment

Looking pretty squared away! Looking forward to the .pak and be mindful of being abit monochromatic.
        LoPing

Comment

After a little break, I am now working a bit more for Level. I have the idea, to release an unfinished version of DM-NitroBlaster, like I did for DM-Volthammer. Here some fresh shots:

Name:	HighresScreenshot00006.png
Size:	597.1 KB
ID:	405086Click image for larger version

Name:	HighresScreenshot00004.png
Size:	578.9 KB
ID:	405087Click image for larger version

Name:	HighresScreenshot00007.png
Size:	600.0 KB
ID:	405088Click image for larger version

Name:	HighresScreenshot00005.png
Size:	593.3 KB
ID:	405089

Comment

Here some more screenshots of my new level:

Name:	HighresScreenshot00002.png
Size:	593.9 KB
ID:	405098Click image for larger version

Name:	HighresScreenshot00003.png
Size:	591.0 KB
ID:	405095Click image for larger version

Name:	HighresScreenshot00001.png
Size:	590.5 KB
ID:	405096Click image for larger version

Name:	HighresScreenshot00000.png
Size:	587.7 KB
ID:	405097

Comment

The lighting enhancements are very good

If I can suggest, make some surface look more rough and damaged and some other more clean and reflective. It will make the scene and objects pop much more.

Also, it look like all lights use the same intensity and color (no matter if blue or yellow). I would suggest to play with both setting to add more contrast ans add a third color to cut the repetitiveness.
              Stevie's corner
              Maps, DM-Dakylian A2, DM-Elik, DM-Akar, DM-Aryth, DM-Aly, CTF-Infiltrate, DM-Delta
              Links, UE4 links (guide, tut), UE4 resources, Tools and resources

Comment

I have uploaded an unfinished, but playable demo version to my drive. There are still a few things to do. Installation: Copy the .pak file into the right folder .../UnrealTournament/Content/Paks. The Level should listed under costum in game.

Download Link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BPj...ew?usp=sharing

Comment

Highly appreciate you put'n up your works to test out Fury44de! I'll be checking it out shortly.
                  LoPing

Comment

Have made some shots from the nearly finished level. Only some collision and performence optimations must be done.

Name:	NitroBlasterScreenshot1.png
Size:	589.3 KB
ID:	405278Click image for larger version

Name:	NitroBlasterScreenshot04.png
Size:	582.0 KB
ID:	405277Click image for larger version

Name:	NitroBlasterScreenshot05.png
Size:	598.8 KB
ID:	405276Click image for larger version

Name:	NitroBlasterScreenshot03.png
Size:	587.3 KB
ID:	405275Click image for larger version

Name:	NitroBlasterScreenshot02.png
Size:	586.9 KB
ID:	405274

Comment

Very nice! My proposition - one end of the map could have more blueish lighting without the orange, so you always know where you are and i think it would add some visual variety. Maybe even some kind of big window on the ceiling with skylight
                      UT3 map:DM-Shrift: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtaXAPRtJWg

Michael -genthly- Gmür
                      Senior Lighting Artist a Techland

Comment

I have worked the last weeks and DM-NitroBlaster is now finished so far. Have uploaded it. Installation: .pak file goes in: .../UnrealTournament/Content/Paks. Level should list under custom/deathmatch when you start game.

I agree that this content constitutes a Submission under the Unreal Engine EULA ( https://www.unrealengine.com/eula ).

DM-NitroBlaster finished download link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1U37...ew?usp=sharing

Filesize: 76 MB

Name:	DMNitroBlasterShotFinal.png
Size:	597.8 KB
ID:	405322

Hope you have fun!!

Comment

Give it a run yesterday,

Couldn't play offline because there is no navigation volume so bots don't behave like they should. I could just browse around the map since ganmeplay is totally absent offline. I don't play online.

Since you completely ignore my previous post, my pov hasn't changed about materials / lighting. I hope you will continue working on it.
                          Stevie's corner
                          Maps, DM-Dakylian A2, DM-Elik, DM-Akar, DM-Aryth, DM-Aly, CTF-Infiltrate, DM-Delta
                          Links, UE4 links (guide, tut), UE4 resources, Tools and resources

Comment

First, I want to say that I am sorry to hear that you have problems with the bots, but I can only tell you, that there is a navigation volume for bots in the level. Also, I have of course tested the map and I can play without any problems with the bots, online and offline. For the moment, I will test the level again, also on other pc. A solution for this can maybe be to try an other folder where you have copied the level into, this should be the main directory of UnrealTournament, not the documents folder. Maybe I will package the level again after testing and take a look into the packaging log.
                            For now I am working for the next level, maybe lighting will then different/better.

Comment

Working...
                            X