DM-FractalCore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Any chance we can get a recook on this Venguard? I'm also guessing you would need to drop in Rattlesnake's map scaler and scale it up for the player size change since it was borderline too small before. I notice you haven't posted since November so I'm a bit worried...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    TY for this map Venguard! Locked & Loaded on the LoPing Arena server for your enjoyment.
    A nice looking remake indeed.

Last edited by ÐutchSmºke; 11-22-2015, 04:22 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I added this to the Duel game mode as it's kind of small for a reg. DM!

... but its in the DM rotation as well!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Will be good to see reworked CTF version of this map. 2 simmetrical tonnels with different routes (sides) and fractal core with shiel belt in centre

Leave a comment:

• replied
    What Laambo is referring to is the situation where you already have the same-named file in C:UT\Documents\UnrealTournament\Saved\Paks\DownloadedPaks. If you join a server with a file of the same name, it won't get downloaded and then there will be a conflict. Until they fix this, you have to change the name of the .pak after each recook. It's not that big of a deal actually because the name of the .pak (so far) doesn't show up in game anywhere. The game uses the name as provided in the world settings.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Venguard View Post
    I was pretty much finished with the map so the last version was final till I just found out I has to recook it so this is the same map just recorded to work with the new build
    Roger that!

.... adding it to rotation hope no one has problems! ... looking good (via pics, have not ran around yet will do that when I test it after loading it up!) !

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Laambo View Post
    There is no version(ing) done on this map???? .... is this final/complete now?

Very shocked you not using this!
    I was pretty much finished with the map so the last version was final till I just found out I has to recook it so this is the same map just recorded to work with the new build

Leave a comment:

• replied
    NEW Version

**fingers crossed it still works

Dont forget to delete the old version from your folder as it might have the same name.
    There is no version(ing) done on this map???? .... is this final/complete now?

Very shocked you not using this!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Congrats on the child! Understandable that this fell by the wayside. If you have time though, there's definitely still a demand for the map. :]

Leave a comment:

• replied
    NEW Version

**fingers crossed it still works

Dont forget to delete the old version from your folder as it might have the same name.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Had a baby a few weeks after I finished the map so I have not really checked back on this for ages, Think i was able to find the last version I cooked had a few errors after all the updates and managed to fix them (I hope as i don't have a lot of time right now) hopefully ill have it uploaded sometime tomorrow, happy to see people actually want to play it.
    What? I thought Fractal was your baby! Disregard my PM since it sounds like you're going to get this recooked. Yeah I've been dying to get this back on the Hub!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Had a baby a few weeks after I finished the map so I have not really checked back on this for ages, Think i was able to find the last version I cooked had a few errors after all the updates and managed to fix them (I hope as i don't have a lot of time right now) hopefully ill have it uploaded sometime tomorrow, happy to see people actually want to play it.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Totally agree with that!!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey Ven, I don't suppose there's any chance you're still around and can recook the map so that it works in current versions of UT? The map is done, it seems a shame to not be able to play it just because it's been a while since it was cooked. I imagine some people would even put it in their server rotation if you added the server info for the map.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Ahhh. I assumed he looked at the forum timestamp at the bottom. Silly me. :]

Leave a comment:

Working...
X