V-Bucks purchased on Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 4 are only available on the platform they are purchased on. All other V-Bucks, are available across platform.
This means your V-Buck balance may change depending on what platform you’re on. Examples are below:
- Example 1:1000 V-Bucks purchased on PC.
- PC will display 1000 V-Bucks available.
- PS4 will display 0 V-Bucks available.
- Example 2:1000 V-Bucks purchased on PS4.
- PC will display 0 V-Bucks available.
- PS4 will display 1000 V-Bucks available.
- Example 3:1000 V-Bucks purchased on Mobile. 500 V-Bucks earned from playing Save the World or unlocking Battle Pass tiers.
- Mobile will display 1500 V-Bucks available.
- PS4 will display 500 V-Bucks available.
The restrictions outlined above apply to V-Bucks only. Any content purchased with your V-Bucks will be available across platforms. For specific details please visit the Official Fortnite FAQ.