Please be aware that deleting your account can’t be reversed, so make sure you want to complete this process before proceeding.
This process deletes all purchases, in-game progress, and items associated with your Epic Games account.
To delete your account, please follow the steps below:
- Log into your Epic account here: https://www.epicgames.com/account
When you log in, the GENERAL INFO page displays.
- Scroll to the DELETE ACCOUNT section and click the REQUEST ACCOUNT DELETE button.
An “Enter Security Code” pop-up window displays.
- Enter the security code sent to the email address associated with your Epic Games account.
- Click CONFIRM DELETE REQUEST.
A pop-up window displays asking you to choose why you decided to delete your Epic Games account.
- Please select the option that best fits your experience from the drop-down menu, and then click CONTINUE.
After 15 seconds, you’ll be logged out and your account will be disabled. Your account will be permanently deleted in 14 days.
If you want to cancel the deletion of your account, read this article.